6) Protect animal biscuits to ensure they don’t become soft/hard or to make them last longer.
7) Prevent humidity from affecting your medications, thus reducing the risk of them deteriorating or losing efficacy.
8) For a great fragrance in your home, pour the little grains inside into a bowl (without touching them) and add a few drops of essential oils.
If the room is large, add two sachets.
9) Slip one into your drawers to protect your clothes from humidity.
10) Put one in the box with any decorations you have stored away or even clothes you have stowed away for summer/winter, in order to avoid moisture damage.