Are you someone who couldn’t imagine life without your conditioner? Be aware that as well as making your hair softer and less tangled, it can also be used in a wide array of different ways, whether in cosmetic use or around the house. Read on to discover 20 uses that you never would have thought of!
1) You can make a detangling spray or a hair treatment for more hydration and shine
For a detangling spray, mix one part conditioner with nine parts water in a spray continer, and spray it onto your hair before brushing.
To make a hydrating treatment that will leave your hair shiny, put a little conditioner in the flask, add some hot water and a few drops of lemon juice. It’s an easy to use treatment that doesn’t need to be rinsed out!
2) Hand wash your delicates with conditioner! It works a treat!
3) If you are running short of makeup remover lotion, your conditioner can help you out! Simply avoid getting too much in your eyes, and don’t forget to rinse.
4) To clean and soften the bristles of your makeup brushes, conditioner is the ideal product!
5) To painlessly remove a plaster, apply conditioner around the sticky part
6) Apply a little to a sticky zip to lubricate it and make it easier to open and close
7) If a ring gets stuck on your finger, dip your finger into your conditioner and pull gently on the ring. Crisis averted!