Stains end up everywhere – on our clothes, in our homes, on our children – in short, anywhere we don’t want to see them! And once they’ve become encrusted, it isn’t always easy to get them out again. Today we have 22 tips to remove all types of stains, from all types of surfaces.
1) Soak rusty knives in lemon juice for a few minutes, and scrub them with a clean cloth.
2) Remove ink stains from a toy by adding a generous layer of acne cream containing benzoyl peroxide.
Leave the toy in the sun for a few hours and rinse.
3) Use Coca Cola for grease or blood stains
It poses no risks to you, but it completely devastates stains!
4) To get rid of a grease stain, sprinkle baby powder on it and allow it to absorb the grease for a few hours (or even overnight)
5) Vodka is your best friend for getting rid of traces of mould. Put a little into a spray container, spray the mould, wait 15 minutes and wipe it off.
6) You can put your shower curtain (and bathmat) into the washing machine!
Use your normal detergent, to which you add a few drops of tea tree oil (to fight against mould). Put the shower curtain in the machine with 2 large white or light coloured towels and a cup of bicarbonate of soda. Set the machine to work, and the results are amazing!