The cooker is the site of multiple culinary catastrophes: saucepans boiling over and oily food splatters are are always on the cards! And the stains are so difficult to remove that we are obliged to resort to toxic products with unpronounceable ingredients, because we think there is nothing else that will do the trick. However, in reality, natural products can be just as effective, when we know the right mixtures! Here is an easy-to-make paste that will help you clean up after any cooking related mishaps!
What you need:
- Bicarbonate of soda
- Citrus essential oil (orange, etc.)
1) Pour 15 g of bicarbonate of soda into a bowl.
2) Gradually add the water to create a paste.
3) Finish by adding 3 drops of your essential oil.
4) Apply the paste to the area for cleaning.
5) Use a sponge to scrub the stain and finish by wiping away the residue.
The bicarbonate of soda works as a gentle abrasive. The essential oil works as a degreaser and fights against bacteria. What’s more, it smells delicious!