If you are anything like us, you have surely given someone a present of a few bottles of essential oils at some point or other. For those of you who do your research, essential oils offer a doorway into a whole other world, where it is possible to treat ailments or perfect your natural beauty with well chosen oils, depending on their properties. We can use them in a wide variety of ways: to make (or improve) cosmetics, to ingest them with a spoon of sugar, to make massage oils, etc.
However, one of the most classic ways to use essential oils is to diffuse them in the air. Diffusers are very useful for humidifying dry air in the home in Winter time, when the heating is on full blast. They can also release a pleasant fragrance and create an ambiance. But today, we have a mixture for you to fight against serious stress, whether it’s due to working long hours, difficult meetings or upcoming exams. Mixing essential oils is easy and the result on your mood is always incredible! So here we go…
What you need:
- A clean, empty, dark coloured flask (10 ml)
- 1 g petitgrain (bigerade) essential oil
- 1 g ylang ylang essential oil
- 1 g sweet orange essential oil
- 1 g real lavender essential oil
1) Put the drops of essential oil into the flask one by one.
2) Close the flask and shake it well. Your essential oil synergy is ready!
3) To use it, pour 3 to 5 drops into your diffuser.
And you? What are your favourite essential oils? And which mixes do you like to make?