There are several reasons other than pregnancy which might cause a delayed period. Indeed if you are regular as far as your period goes, you can be pretty abashed when they don’t come as scheduled but it doesn’t necessarily mean that you are pregnant. It can happen once in a while and go back to normal afterwards and if it doesn’t, call your gynecologist. It could be a functional ovarian cyst, thyroid problems and so on…or nothing at all ! So it is important to investigate the cause. Before getting worried, consider trying this natural remedy which can stimulate your womb and create contractions. It could really make a difference and help to launch the process.
What you’ll need :
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf parsley
Step by step :
1) Coarsely chop your parsley leaves.
2) Add the parsley to boiling water and mix well. Let brew until the water takes on a green colour.
3) Filter the water in a mug and add a tablespoon of honey.
4) Drink twice per day, morning and evening. Your period should show up the next day.