If you want to use natural products on your blond hair, this conditioner is perfect for you. It will give your hair a lot of shine without damaging it and it will smell good thanks to camomile flowers. You can keep it for months and it is very economical.
What you’ll need:
- A glass jar with an airtight lid
- Cider vinegar
- Dry camomile flowers
Step by step:
1) Pour vinegar in your jar (about 10 oz)
2) Add a handful of flowers.
3) Close the jar and let this set for about 2 weeks.
4) When you want to use your conditionner, mix 3 tablespoon of preparation with about 17 oz of water. Use it as you would normally do with a conditioner.