It is not difficult to make one’s own lip gloss. Once you have tried this recipe, you will no longer want to buy your own lip gloss from the shops!
You will need the following ingredients :
- 5g bees wax
- A spoon of colourless oil (for example grape seed oil or a vegetable oil destined for cosmetics)
- A little glass pot to contain your gloss
- A dye : several drops of beetroot juice for example
- Gently melt your wax with the oil. Mix it then leave it it to cool down.
- Add the drops of beetroot juice. Mix it again until you obtain a homogeneous consistency.
- Pour it into the little pot
This gloss conserves in the refrigerator. Simple and natural!