Despite your repeated efforts, lice resist. In order for you to finally get rid of them, follow this granny tip.
You will need :
- a bath cap
- Apple cider vinegar
- Olive oil (or a simple conditioner)
- A lice comb
What to do ?
1. Apply the apple cider vinegar onto dry hair.
2. Apply a bath cap onto your head and allow the apple cider vinegar to react for 20 to 30 min.
3. Rinse and apply a conditioner or olive oil onto the head in order to be able to comb your hair with a lice comb.
4. Remove a maximum of the lice with the comb onto damp hair, then on dry hair.
5. By precaution you can repeat the treatment 3 days later.